depository.center – MISSING LINK IN A WORLD OF TOKENISED SECURITES
The Depository Center is a blockchain-based central securities depository (CSD) network which provides a fully transparent, secure and standardized system for the issuancing, depositing and accounting of tokenized financial instruments – securities and security token offerings.
CURRENT FINANCIAL SYSTEM OF SECURITIES IS NOT SUITABLE FOR TOKENISATION
- All CSDs maintain their own ledgers, therefore, transactions between CSDs are made by interlinking the systems – this is expensive and time consuming.
- A number of intermediaries (custodians, settlement houses, clearing systems, etc.) are needed to support the current securities trading system.
- Due to the significant number of intermediaries as well as process localization, CSD transactions are not real-time (it takes min. 3 days to transfer and register ownership).
- Localized markets and CSDs affect liquidity and limits the potential of the market.
- The current central depository system does not support and is not suitable for the issuing, depositing and accounting of tokenized securities.
depository.center – a distributed central securities depository network running on corporate distributed ledger technology, and is a fully transparent, secure and standardized system for the issuing, depositing and accounting of tokenized financial instruments – security tokens.
CORPORATE DLT RUNING ON A FULY REGULATED CSDs
UNIFIED GLOBAL LEDGER
All CSDs will operate on the same single permissioned, transparent and secure ledger. This will create a single regulated depository for tokenized securities.
Corporate permissioned blockchain network will provide a reliable, secure and transparent environment for all stakeholders: investors, exchanges, regulators and businesses.
Securities Depository as a Service
Depository Center running as a blockchain -based accounting system of tokenized securities will provide ultra high liquidity and near real-time transactions for security exchanges.
Businesses and startups will gain access to a new form of “smart” capital by tokenizing their assets and offering them to the market through a fully regulated and transparent process.